Lady in Red Hawt Dress
Every woman should own a little red dress! At least that’s what actress Penelope Cruz’s recent photoshoot for 2013 Campari’s Calendar illicits and for a good reason.
I decided to do a little digging into colour theory where Mr Red is concerned and discovered:
Red, is associated with love, passion, desire, heat, lust, sexuality, romance, joy, strength, courage, vigor, rage, anger, danger, action, vibrance, radiance and determination.
How DOES THE COLOUR RED AFFECT US?
- Encourages action and confidence.
- Represents power and strength.
- Creates a sense of energy and joy.
the varying degrees of red:
- Light Red: Joy, Passion, Love & Sexuality.
- Dark Red: Anger, Leadership, Courage & Willpower.
- Pink: Romance, Love & Friendship.
- Brown: Neutral, Down to Earth & Stability
Wearing red can make you feel sexy, boost confident and create a sense of energy. It is a great way to stand out at an event and without further ado check out some looks that are bound to make you stand out at that Christmas party! So have fun and dare to be bold!